Saturday, August 15, 2015

Duck Tape Photo Frames

Hello Dearies!
 Do we have any decorative tape fans here? I’m a sucker for it. Why tape needs to be pretty, I have no idea but you can find the coolest designs now days. The two I'm using today have Popcorn and Mac and Cheese on them! How awesome is that? :) I am guilty of buying much tape but then using very little. I just don’t always know what to do with it. It’s one of those things I’m a litte bit afraid to do because I’m afraid of messing it up and wasting the awesome tape I have. People are so creative with what they can do. After searching for hours on pinterest for ideas with both the little stuff (washi tape) and the big stuff (duck tape) I decided to decorate a frame.
All you need for this project is: *a Photo Frame *Some Super Pretty Tape *A Pair of Scissors (you may not use the scissors but I did to trim up some edges) When I wrote this post it had photos but then they disappeared and I cannot for the life of me get them to re-load. So for the moment I am going to share some links to some similar projects I found on pinterest to help inspire your frames… I hope to get the photos working and update the post when I can. https://www.pinterest.com/pin/151503974942110552/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/97179304432033644/ https://www.pinterest.com/pin/222083825349766248/
 This was another fun and cheap project. I found my frames at a Good Will store for a dollar a piece and I got my tape for around 3 dollars at Walmart. I had tons of tape left over as well which made me happy. I get to use these fun patterns again!!! The only problem is that the frames now make me hungry. Haha! So this is pretty self explanatory. It was a little time consuming making sure that the tape was smooth and lined up properly but overall very easy. And fun. My daughter is upset that I did these without her so I’m going to find some frames so she can do her own :) Thanks for reading. I hope to get my photos fixed soon.
I’d love to hear what you think. If you do something similar or absolutely any other fun projects you’d like to share with me, please share a link in the comments below or tag me on instagram @images_by_jessie or on twitter @imagesbyjessie

No comments:

Post a Comment