Saturday, October 17, 2015

Halloween Decor

Hello Dearies!
 Hope you are all having an amazing week. Sorry I’m posting so late tonight. We’ve been spending long days at the new house. Look what we did today!
  20151014_212909
 It’s running water! I’ve never been so excited for indoor plumbing. We still have more to do but the kitchen sink and bathroom sinks and toilets are hooked up! Woohoo! It’s finally starting to feel like a house. Most things are done. We have a few things we are still working on but we are also moving lots of stuff in. It turns out we have lots of stuff. You’d think going from a tiny house to a big house would be easy. That is not the case when they little house has lots of closets and the big house has almost no closets. I’m really not sure where I’m going to put all of our stuff. But anyways, Lookie! My yellow chairs found their permanent home. I couldn’t be more excited with how good they look.
  20151013_22054920151014_142341
 And you’ll notice that I’ve gotten some Halloween décor out Smile
20151014_192122
 This little bit is the only stuff I have inside. I’ve put up a few of my babies outside on the porch. Spoiler alert, they aren’t real babies. Haha. I like my halloween scary. Here are some old photos of my babies at the old house. I will post new pictures of them soon but it’s late and I have no light. WARNING! SCARY DÉCOR PICTURED BELOW!
  Halloween (2)Halloween (3)Halloween (4) Halloween (5)Halloween (30)Halloween (22) Halloween (24)Halloween (26) Halloween (28)Halloween (29)
 Before you ask, My neighbors do love me. I’m a really nice person. I swear Smile There are 3 Halloween projects I want to do (and have made myself a promise that they will get done in time) Courtesy of pinterest of course Smile The first one is Painted Eyeballs on Rocks. These look so realistic. I don’t know if mine will turn out this good but I am going to try. The second one is these awesome Spell and Potion Books. Best part is I already have all of the supplies needed so I won’t need to go shopping! The last (and my favorite) is this Googly Eye Monogram. I actually bought all the supplies for this one last year but for some reason I never had the time to do it. I’m really excited to finally make this one and put my own spin on it! I’m very positive that I can get them accomplished and I’m going to work extra hard to make sure I can. I’d love to see all of your fun projects! Please share a link in the comments below or tag me on instagram @images_by_jessie or on twitter @imagesbyjessie

No comments:

Post a Comment