Friday, November 14, 2014

5 Fandom Friday: Smart Phone Apps I Cannot Live Without

c600x601
1. Instagram. This should be a no-brainer. I’m a photographer and anything that takes away from the drama of other social sites and lets us focus on life makes me happy. If I could get off all my sites and just do instagram, I would. I’ve got a other apps to add to this list that I enjoy but instagram is really the only one I can’t live without.

2. Twitter. I avoided twitter in the beginning. I already had facebook and I thought twitter would be a waste of my time. But after hearing about how facebook controls my feed so I don’t always get to see what I want, and that not everyone could see me, I had to give twitter a try. I love it! Like so much! I've met more friends and also more clients (they pay my bills Smile) on twitter. It’s a great site and I am lucky enough that I don’t find it as dramatic as some do. I think it’s all about who you follow. I’ve been able to digitally surround myself with awesome people :)

3. Google Calendar. My memory is absolutely horrible. If I don’t write something down, it’ll be forgotten immediately. I put everything in my calendar. It has made my life so much easier.

4. Pinterest. Has there ever been a site so wonderful. I think pinterest is officially where I get all of my ideas. I don’t even remember my life before pinterest. I really don’t :)

5. And that’s all folks. I know we need five but the truth is I try to stay off of my phone as much as possible so I deleted all time wasters… You can argue that pinterest is the biggest of all time wasters but I disagree. I know a lot of people pin all day with nothing to show for but I actually enjoy doing crafty things I’ve found there. I do at least 2 a week so I call that a win :)

1 comment:

  1. I wish i could get off my phone more! Good for you! Insta is my go to app as a photographer as well, i love creating for that app and the community and inspirations I find on it! xx

    ReplyDelete