Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Needed a change

Hello Dearies! So one of the fun things about having a baby (that NO ONE tells you about) is that after the baby is out and your hormones start to return to normal, your hair falls out. Like a lot! I knew this going in because I had two other kids but this time it is a whole bunch worse. Like there is red hair everywhere in my house and if I wanted to make a wig, I probably could. I am seriously shocked that I have anymore hair on my head at all. It comes out by the handful. I don’t even have to pull it. I gently put my fingers through my hair and BAM! handful of hair. And it’s not one handful a day. It’s several! It has been causing me extra stress so I decided that if I was going to have my hair fall out, I could at least cut it so it’d be less noticeable. I haven’t had short hair since my oldest son was born 5 years ago so I didn’t want to go too short but I knew I needed a change. I’m really really happy with how it looks. It’s still longish but it’s a big enough change so I don’t notice my hair falling out all the time and everyone else has been commenting on how much they like it. That’s always a plus!
Before: I was covering my eye because I had a bad reaction to some of the Halloween makeup I wore this year and 3 weeks later, it still kind of looks like someone punched me in the face.
IMG_0269
After: After getting it cut and re-dyed. I’m so happy with it! My eye also looks a lot better. There is still a lot of dryness when you are up close but it no longer looks overly red and beat up.
November 8, 2014 (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment