Friday, December 19, 2014

My Must See List of Christmas Movies

c600x601[3]
Hello Dearies! Oh how I love my Christmas movies. There is almost nothing better than gathering up the kids, cuddling on the couch with some popcorn and Hot cocoa, and watching movies. It’s one of my favorite winter activities.
1. Home Alone 1 and 2: You have to watch them together. You just do. To be honest I actually like the 2nd one the best. These two movies were the best when I was little and I am so glad my kids like them now.
91XoRypqKJL._SL1500_51ATh1inH-L
2. The Muppets Christmas Carol: Or really ANY Christmas Carol movie will do. I’ve never seen one I didn’t like. II ‘m not even sure if I have a favorite. I just know the Muppets were the first one I thought of when I was making this list. Plus it’s another one I can watch with my kids.
61juyeiS7FL
3. The Grinch: I am posting the Jim Carrey version (which I love) but the cartoon version is probably my favorite. It’s also more kid friendly. My son is terrified of Jim’s makeup in this movie. He refuses to watch it with me.
51E5VAMACNL
4. Miracle on 34th Street: Now this is NOT a movie where any version will do. The original is the best and the only one I enjoy. It’s been re-mastered in color but I grew up on the black and white version and that is the one I love most.
MV5BMTcyNDIyMjc0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTcxNTkzMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR11,0,214,317_AL_
5. White Christmas: 3 words… A-Maz_Ing! I love everything about this movie. I think I could recite every line if I had to. It’s just so good! The music is the best and nothing puts me more in the Christmas spirit than this movie.
81XMKKQO oL._SL1412_
This was actually really hard to narrow down to 5. I have so many more that I just adore. What are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment