Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Trailer

Hello Dearies!
Ok, first let me start by saying: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NEW STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, now that that is out of my system (probably not, I’m sure I’ll do it again)
This trailer has taken everyone by storm. Seriously, It has already inspired some tattoos. I’m not kidding. That adorable R2D2 looking thing on top of the soccer ball has already been tattooed on 2 people I know of and there are another handful of people that got the new lightsaber.
I still bouncing off the walls about this and I really can’t wait. I’m trying to talk my husband into dressing up with me to go to the premier! I cannot wait until next year!
I really don’t know if there is anything new I can add to this but for those you upset about the lightsaber, Watch Stephen Colbert’s response here:

And for those of you upset about a storm trooper that isn’t one of the original clones made from Jengo, I would like to remind you that we don’t know if he’s a storm trooper. Luke and Han put on the suits before. It could be a similar case here. For another opinion on the matter watch Chris Hardwick’s response here:

No comments:

Post a Comment