Friday, February 6, 2015

Five Fandom Friday: Favorite Funko Pop Figures

c600x601[3]
Hello Dearies! So I am super new to these adorable cuties. I have a couple of them that I received as gifts but I had no idea how many varieties there were. Now that I’ve done some searching and built an embarrassingly large wish list, I wanna share with you my top 5 favorites. Picking a top 5 was SO hard! I mean they have all of the best characters. It would be easier to give you a top 50 but I tried :)

1. Groot: He is my new love. I want him to be in every part of my life. My husband already knows that the only acceptable V-day gift this year is something with Groot on it :)
groot
2. Toothless: I love him so hard! I didn't think he could be any cuter until I saw this little guy.
51RWwFfspdL._SX300_
3. Stitch: He is one of my all-time favorite characters.
stitch-626-pop
4. Klingon: Best Star Trek Alien!
shopping
5. Super Grover: He has been my all-time favorite Sesame Street character ever since I was a teeny weeny and now that I know he exists, I must have him!
supergrover-ic-size_grande

1 comment:

  1. YES! I love Grover too! I'm still hunting down that Super Grover! He's my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete