Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Baby Space

While we are planning on moving, we did not have the time to make it happen before our newest munchkin arrived. We have no extra rooms so that meant that the cutie would be bunking with mom and dad. I set up a little corner of our room just for him. These photos make me laugh because we’ve lived here for just about 8 years now and I have done pretty much nothing to decorate our room but now the corner is all set up for our baby :)
Before. This photo of course includes all of the supplies I used to make up our munchkins corner. This part of the room would normally be empty. Not trashed. Haha!
July 20, 2014 (1)
After. Notice how our side of the room has no décor… The older kids room is fully decorated and we change their room a couple times a year. And I do nothing for myself. This is what motherhood has done to me :) Haha!July 20, 2014 (2)
That crazy red spot is fabric dye, not blood. When my oldest was 2, she ripped a small bag of red open and poured it all over herself. It took two weeks to get it off of her. It never came off of the carpet. July 20, 2014 (3)July 20, 2014 (4)July 20, 2014 (5)
I painted these myself. I have a few more super heroes but the area really only looked good with four. I will probably switch these around too as my older son has not yet decided which super heroes he wants in his room.  July 20, 2014 (6)
The bottom photo is our oldest. The middle photo is our middle child. I look forward to getting a matching photo of our new munchkin to put on the wall with them. The art was a gift from my best friend over five years ago when I had my middle son. I’m finally putting it to use.
July 20, 2014 (7)
I really really like how this corner turned out. It is my favorite part of our bed room and has inspired me to finally decorate for me. I’ll post on that when the room is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment