Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hello Lovelies!

My name is Jessie. You may know me from Twitter, Instagram, facebook, my photography, my crochet, or just my personal blog.

Welcome to yet another place on the internet I thought I'd invade!

I am a lover of Crafts, Costumes, Nail Art and Makeup. 
I have been obsessed with Halloween since my parents wouldn't let me celebrate it ( not cool mom) and I spend most of my adult life thinking about what costumes/makeups I want to do next. I do fun makeups at least once a month but until now, I have always kept them to myself. With this blog, I want to post fun projects, nail arts and costume makeups I am working on for me, my friends, my adorable kids and sometimes even my dogs  :)
And I would love to hopefully make some like minded friends along the way.
Enjoy :)


disclaimer: I am NOT a professional artist. I have no training. I look at photos and try to replicate ideas, and I learn things from online tutorials. I probably won't ever post my own tutorials but I will answer any and all questions asked about what I do. Also if you see me doing something and you have a better/faster way to do it or a better product to use, please share. I love to learn new things and I take criticism really well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment