Saturday, October 25, 2014

5 Fandom Friday: My Must See List Of Halloween Movies

c600x601
Sorry, I’m one day late. My Friday was a very busy day. It took quite awhile to limit myself to 5 movies and when you read my list you’ll see that I technically didn’t. I couldn’t help myself. I’ve put them in ascending order of scariness. The top of my list is giggle and enjoy yourself scary. The bottom of my list is pee your pants scary… Ok, maybe not pee yourself. I didn’t go to scary with my list but it’s the scariest of the group  :)
1. Casper. Now I’m sure I’m not the only one that had a serious crush on Casper growing up… Ok maybe I am but I’m definitely not the only girl out there that will watch absolutely every movie with Christina Ricci. I loved everything about this movie. I was also an awkward teen longing to be accepted by my classmates… but I did not have the giant kickass house full of Ghosts. Bummer :)
MV5BMTk1NTYxMzU0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzU1NzQyMQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_a
2. The Burton Collection. Ok so this is 3 movies, not one but let me explain. I read a fan theory online that said that these movies where the beginning, middle, and end of Jack Skellingtons life. There are a few flaws and arguments that can be made against this theory but I love it and I now watch each movie (in the real order) all the time. Just watch the boy/man/skeleton with his dog/skeleton dog/ghost dog and it all makes perfect sense!
download (4)Tumblr_ljw2ewcwia1qbmdvpo1_500nightmare_before_christmas_ver1
3. The Addams Family: Again this is two movies instead of one but I defy anyone to watch one without the other. It is just not possible! This creepy family is the epitome of happiness. Seriously, They are so far from the norm but they truly love and take of each other. They don’t care what other people think about them. They also accept everyone else for who they are. These are the perfect role models for how people should live their lives.
addams_family_ver2addams_family_values_ver2_xlg
4. Sweeny Todd. I adore this movie. The music, the gore. It’s just amazing! It’s got Helena and Johnny. How can it be wrong?
sweeney_todd_xlg
4. Trick or Treat. This movie is a traditional scary Halloween movie. If you like horror and adorable little psychopaths, You’ll love this movie!
trickortreatdvdcover

No comments:

Post a Comment