Monday, October 6, 2014

Past Costumes - Sugar Skulls

Sugar Skulls (5)
You don't know how much you touch your face until you can't touch it anymore. Haha! But seriously, this was such a fun makeup (and it turns out I scratch my nose a lot. Don't ask my why it's so itchy. I don't know). I crocheted the hatter hat with spider web veil. If you'd like to make your own, you can check out my post about it from my crochet blog and find links to the pattern HERE. My Bestie made her own flower crown with fake flowers. I think she hot glued them to a headband. It looked amazing! My only issue with this makeup is that you can't smile. I mean it. When you show your real teeth in a makeup that includes drawn on teeth, it looks super weird. So we had to be super serious in all our photos :)

Sugar Skulls (4)Sugar Skulls (3)Sugar Skulls (10)Sugar Skulls (11)

No comments:

Post a Comment