Saturday, July 18, 2015

Pinterest Addict

Hello Dearies! I must confess, I'm not writing this today. At this very moment, I am at my lovely grandma's home stuffing my face with whatever amazing goodies she has baked for the family. Since I won't be around this week to do any projects, I wanted to share where I get some of my inspiration. Pinterest. It's amazing! If you haven't tried it yet, I suggest you don't because it will take over your entire life and you'll be so obsessed with pinning your next project, that you'll have no time to do your last one... Haha! I joke of course... but I'm also telling the truth. You cannot help but get caught up in it. I currently have 40 "boards" and just under 3,000 "pins" You can pin everything from artwork to food to jewelry to makeup tutorials and household cleaning tips. My favorite subject to pin is of course Halloween but I also pin all sorts of fun day to day crafty goodness. If you'd like to follow me, all my boards can be found at https://www.pinterest.com/sillysaska/ and if you are new to pinterest and would like some ideas of what to search for first, my cousins and I are doing a big project this week. Our grandma wanted to go on a boat tour and we thought it be fantastic if we all looked like match-y nerds so we are making almost 50 tie dyed t-shirts :) We did some pretty simple tie dye but you can look up some amazing ideas on pinterest... Look, I did already.... push HERE :) :)
Ok so now a little favor to ask of you all. I LOVE crazy patterned duck tape but I still have yet to decide on a way to use it. Look at these two pieces of awesome! One is mac and cheese, the other is movie popcorn. What should I do with them? Let me know? Duck Tape Also, if you tie dye anything, please share with me a link in the comments below or tag me on instagram @images_by_jessie or on twitter @imagesbyjessie

No comments:

Post a Comment