Saturday, November 28, 2015

Holiday Cards

Hello Dearies!
 Happy holidays! Hope everything is amazing and lovely in your worlds. My sister is hosting Thanksgiving this year so I have this holiday off. I just get to show up and eat. Woohoo! Instead of spending the week in preparations for the big meal, I’m working on designing this years Christmas cards. I like to use photo editing programs on my computer to make my own. Sometimes I just drop my photos into premade templates I purchase from online digi scrapers. Other time I use a digi scrapbooking kit to fully design my own. It is really fun to design your own and it saves lots of money. Cards you order online or through photolabs are between 2 to 6 dollars a piece. That adds up real quick when you send out 75 + cards a year (I have a lot of friends. Haha) Making them myself allows me to order prints at only 15 cents a piece. That is HUGE HUGE savings. My new card (this years) will be a surprise but I want to share my past cards to maybe add some inspiration to your card designing. I think my cards get prettier the older my kids get Smile
2009 Christmas Card (1)2009 Christmas Card (4)2009 Christmas Card (10)2010 Christmas Card (1)2010 Christmas Card (2)2011 Christmas Card2012 4 by6 Christmas Card2013 Christmas Card 22013 Christmas Card 4Christmas Card 2014Dog Christmas Card
 Well that's it for me this week. I hope that all of you that are celebrating travel safe and have fun and enjoy some yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment