Friday, January 30, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Favorite Fandom Accessories I Own

c600x601[3]

Hello Dearies! This one was kind of hard because I have my toys and my clothes but I don’t have many accessories. Now I know that is something I need to work on :)

1. Star Wars Mugs: I know these aren't technically an accessory but if you drank coffee and tea as much as me, you’d count them. Haha!
0107151246b

2. My TARDIS Necklace: This is one of my newest favorite things. It was a surprise gift from a friend I made on twitter. Best Surprise ever! I like to pair her with my robot necklace. I think they go well together  :)
IMG_0124

3. My flying Monkey: Ok so Wizard of Oz is my bliss! I found this necklace in some old goth store when I was in high school. It’s probably the oldest piece of jewelry I own. He is my spirit animal and I love him.
IMG_0127

4. My Super Hero Necklace: Who doesn't want a necklace that says “Pow!” I used to wear this when I worked out. It was really an inspiration to kick but like a super!
IMG_0128

5. My Dino Bag: Isn't this just the cutest bag ever. He’s just as cuddly as he looks too. Btw, the laundry in the background of this photo is clean, I just haven’t folded it yet. Haha!
IMG_0157

Bonus 1. My Zombie Necklaces: Sorry, I can’t pick a favorite. I have a soft spot for zombies. I wear these all the time and people love to tell me that Halloween is over. Thems are fighting words :) Haha! Kidding, I’m a lover, not a fighter.
0315131601_DougIMG_20141025_133933

Bonus 2. Mini Super Man and Baby Super Man: Ok not gonna lie, these are hard to come by. You have to grow them yourselves. It’s a nine month incubation period and once they are out, they are unbelievably expensive. Plus you really don’t know if they’ll turn out the way you want. You try your best to raise them right and then one day they turn to you and say “Mommy, my favorite super is Green Lantern” … SMH. But still totally worth it if you have the time and money. I wouldn’t trade mine for the world… but we will have a serious talk about this green lantern nonsense! :)
January 3, 2015 (7)January 3, 2015 (20)

No comments:

Post a Comment