Saturday, January 24, 2015

My closet

September 22, 2014 (7)
Hello Dearies! So I really like my closet, like a lot! I'm not a clothing and shoes girl so I'm not showing off about my last shopping spree... I don't spree. The reason I love it is because it is the only thing of mine that is well, Decorated! I've mentioned before that I spend all my time on my kids rooms and it's true. Their room is adorable. My baby's corner in my room is a nerdy bubble of awesome! The rest of my room is just 3 1/2 blank walls. Empty boring walls. I have things ready to do but I am stubborn and I don't want to put them up   just to have to take them down when we move this year. So I live in a boring room just waiting... But my closet is awesome... ok, it's stuffed and a bit messy and not very big, but it's awesome to me! I love it. I have my childhood camp photos hanging on the walls. I have all of my jewelry hanging on the walls. I have a cool old scarf in an embroidery hoop that I use to hang all my earrings. I have paintings on my shelves. I have my favorite quotes hanging on the walls and sitting on my shelves. I have an almost avalanche of books stuffed up onto my shelves. My shelf actually wraps around and covers two walls in my closet and my closet has really high ceilings so there is crap-ton more books than shown in the photos below. This one of of my little happy places.

September 22, 2014 (2)September 22, 2014 (3)September 22, 2014 (6)September 22, 2014 (4)September 22, 2014 (5)

No comments:

Post a Comment