Friday, January 9, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: My Favorite Things About Winter

c600x601[3]
Hello Dearies! I am a winter girl all the way. I don’t hate summer… but I have no real use for it. If I never spent another day at the beach or by a pool, I would be just fine.
February 21, 2013 (8)
1. Hot Chocolate: I don’t think I could ever put into words how much I love thee. You complete me.
December 5, 2013 (3)_thumb[1]
2. Snow: Give me a blizzard any day. If I could live in a place that snowed all year round I would. Since I’m the only person in my group of friends that enjoys winter, there is a running joke that I have magical snow moccasins and I dance whenever it snows :)
December 30, 2012 (3)_thumb[1]
3. Scarves, mittens, hats: I love to knit them, crochet them and wear them. They are my favorite accessory.
December 3, 2011 (38)
4. Lights: I have an a serious love of lights. Every time I see bedrooms decorated with a string of lights, I get excited. If I was single, I would totally rock it but the hubby won’t let me keep em up all year round.
November 29, 2013 (34)_thumb[1]
5. Cardinals: I haven’t been able to capture any good shots but I leave out bird seed and I see several every winter. They are big and beautiful and their awesome red feathers are really striking against the winter snow.
Snowdog (1)_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. totally the same on the light situation! LOL The Hunny was like what are we in college?! LOL I feel your pain! xx

    ReplyDelete