Friday, January 23, 2015

5 Fandom Friday: Songs that make me happy

Hello Dearies! So my tastes in music are all over the place. These songs aren't ones I would necessarily put together in a play list and listen to together but they are all awesome and they bring me back to great times in my life and make me very happy. This list won't even begin to scratch the serface of my love of music, I really do listen to everything. I love oldies, 80's and 90's pop, Grunge, Metal, Rap, European Techno, Country, I'm actually a little surprised that a country song didn't make my top 5. I love it all. I hate talk radio and commercials so I am constantly searching through channels to try and find new music.
1. Stop, Spice Girls: I am huge into girl groups and there was none better than the Spice Girls. I even got to see them in concert once. You don't have to ask, I will admit it. I still know every move to this dance.
2. Learn to Crawl, Black Lab: The Spiderman soundtrack is still to this day my favorite soundtrack and this is my favorite song from the album.
3.Best I ever had, Vertical Horizon: Still the "love lost" song that gets me every time. There is a country version of this song that I love too but if I had to choose, this one would be my favorite.
4. Invisible Man, 98 Degrees: Besides girl groups, I also love the boys. People can fight back and forth about the best (and I do have a favorite) but I really love them all. While 98 degrees aren't my favorite boy band, this song is my favorite boy band song of all. Their harmonies are just so so so good!
5. Kiss Me: I saved the best for last. This has been my favorite song for years. Every time I hear it, I am immediately put in a good mood. It is my musical happy place.
Bonus song:
I believe in a thing called Love, The Darkness: So this song is actually an inside joke to me and all my friends. It's an awesome song to begin with but it also makes us laugh hysterically about a time in our lives when this song first came out.
So what are your favorite songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment