Friday, January 2, 2015

Fandom Friday: NEW YEARS FANDOM RESOLUTIONS


c600x601[3]
Hello Dearies! Sorry, my computer is not being nice today so this post will be photo minimal :(

1) Put my Geek room together. I've been building an awesome nerdy collection of things that make me happy and adorn my walls but right now I’m avoiding putting the room together just to have to take it back down again. You see, I had a baby this year and we HAVE to move to a bigger place. The dream house I found fell through so I won’t be putting my home together as soon as I had hoped, but it will happen this year. I’ll share tons more on this later :)

2) Finish my Hellboy collection. Hellboy is my favorite character and I have been trying to get all the books from his original story line. I’m only a few short so this goal will probably be met early in the year. YAY!!!!!

3) Reinvent my photography business. I am a photographer by profession and I love it but I don’t always get the chance to do the style of shoots that I want to do. I want to be more specific in targeting clients.

4) Read more. Everyone says this, I know, but it’s because we all need to. I don’t know everyone else's story but for me it’s becoming more and more difficult to find time to myself. The number of books I read in 2014 is embarrassingly low. I’m hoping to change that this year.

5) Work more on Crafts. I’m a jack of all trades. I really do do everything. I knit/crochet/sculpt/sew/paint/draw/make jewelry/everything! I always enjoy my crafting but just like my reading, it’s becoming less and less. Managing my time so I can do more with my day is very important to me in the upcoming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment